The QIC-AG works with eight partner sites, each of which is implementing an evidence-based intervention or developing and testing a promising practice designed to fill a gap in services along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework. Each site’s evaluable intervention was selected to meet the needs of the target population as well as generate evidence for the field about approaches proven to help families achieve and maintain permanence. The QIC-AG is grounded in the belief that permanence begins before adoption or guardianship is finalized and extends long past the date of an adoption or legal guardianship. The graphic below indicates where each site’s evaluable intervention falls along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework.
To learn more about the intervention in each site, please click on the site names below to view a downloadable summary unique to that site.
- Introduction – Overview of All Sites
- Texas – Focused Interval
- Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska – Focused Services
- Vermont – Universal Interval
- Illinois – Selective Interval
- New Jersey – Selective Interval
- Catawba County, N.C. – Indicated Interval
- Wisconsin – Indicated Interval
- Tennessee – Intensive Interval