In the News
The work of the QIC-AG has been featured in several articles, please have a look.
Check Out This Article
The Chronicle of Social Change featured an article distilling QIC-AG lessons learned. Click here to view the article.
NACAC has published an in-depth article on the work of the QIC-AG
Click here to view the National Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC) article featuring QIC-AG.
Read about the work of the QIC-AG in the Journal of Evidence-Informed Social Work article!
Click here to read “Implementation science and prevention in action: Application in a post-permanency world”. The article describes how the QIC-AG applied implementation science and intervention research to guide the process of selecting and implementing an evidence-informed intervention – Tuning in to Teens; TINT – in New Jersey.
Check it out!
The Chronicle of Social Change is running a series of articles that highlight the interventions being implemented in eight sites. So far, an overview of the QIC-AG as well as profiles of Texas and The Winnebago Tribe have all been featured. Stay tuned to the QIC-AG website and Chronicle of Social Change for more articles.
- Profiles in Permanence: What’s Being Done to Improve Adoptions and Guardianships
- Profiles in Permanence: Family Group Decision Making with the Winnebago Tribe
- Profiles in Permanence: Texas Preparing Guardians
- Profiles in Permanence: Surveying Adoptive Families and Guardians in Vermont
- Profiles in Permanence: Tuning into Teens in New Jersey
- Profiles in Permanency: Stabilizing Adoptions and Guardianships
- Profiles in Permanency: Enhanced Case Management for At-Risk Adoptions
- Profiles in Permanency: Reach for Success in Cawtaba County
- Profiles in Permanency: Improving Stress Response for Adoptive Parents