The QIC-AG works with eight partner sites, each of which is implementing an evidence-based intervention or developing and testing a promising practice designed to fill a gap in services along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework. Each site’s evaluable intervention was selected to meet the needs of the target population as well as generate evidence for the field about approaches proven to help families achieve and maintain permanence. The QIC-AG is grounded in the belief that permanence begins before adoption or guardianship is finalized and extends long past the date of an adoption or legal guardianship. The graphic below indicates where each site’s evaluable intervention falls along the QIC-AG Permanency Continuum Framework.
To learn more about a site’s specific intervention and resources, please click on the name of the site below.
- Introduction – Overview of All Sites
- Texas Site Specific Page – Focused Interval
- Winnebago Site Specific Page – Focused Services
- Vermont Site Specific Page – Universal Interval
- Illinois Site Specific Page – Selective Interval
- New Jersey Site Specific Page – Selective Interval
- Catawba County, N.C. Site Specific Page – Indicated Interval
- Wisconsin Site Specific Page – Indicated Interval
- Tennessee Site Specific Page – Intensive Interval